Chocolate Cookie Bar (Nut Free - Slab)
Cacao & coconut, apricots & figs together in this moist, cookie dough. “Crazy delicious not nutty at all” Shelf Life After Defrost - 90 days Nutritional Information Nutrient Qty Per...
Cacao & coconut, apricots & figs together in this moist, cookie dough.
“Crazy delicious not nutty at all”
Shelf Life After Defrost - 90 days
|Nutrient||Qty Per 100g||Qty Per Serve|
|Fat, Total (g)||28.2||28.2|
|Fat, Saturated (g)||5.1||5.1|
* Store in a cool,dry location (13-22°C ideal)
Our Ingredients Matter - Health Beneﬁts ‘In a Nut Shell’
- Coconuts - The Star Ingredient.Increases fat burning, raises good HDL Cholesterol and supports heart health, brain/muscle/nerve/ immune function, weight loss, skin, and hair.
- Cashews - Ranked highly for their healthy unsaturated fats. Rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, vitamins E, K and B6, copper, phosphorous, zinc, magnesium, iron and selenium. .
- Maple Syrup - Neutralises free radicals and supports cell health, energy production and immune health. Strengthens bones, assists with metabolism, heart, brain, nerve function and blood pressure.
- Almonds - Reduces oxidative damage, lowers blood sugar and blood pressure, promotes weight loss and protects cells.
- Walnuts - Contains cancer ﬁghting properties, helps with weight control and brain, heart and liver health.
- Cacaon - Promotes heart, cell and brain health. Has natural anti-depressant, energy boosting, anti-cancer properties and contains antioxidants.
- Dates - Contains brain boosting properties, lowers inﬂammation, improves skin and digestion, controls blood sugar, and supports bone health.
- Apricots - Supports blood, skin, eye, heart, and bone health, is good for digestion, reduces cholesterol, and is rich in antioxidants, ﬁbre, potassium, iron and vitamins A and C.
- Figs - Reduces the risk of heart disease, lowers blood pressure and assists with weight management.
- Blue Berries - Assist with brain and immune system health, are high in antioxidants, have antiinﬂammatory and cancer ﬁghting properties, support weight loss, help reduce cholesterol, have heart health beneﬁts, support digestion, help with diabetes, are low in calories, and they are high in nutrients.
- Chia - Cell /heart/eye health beneﬁts, boosts metabolism.
- Avocados - Promotes eye/cell/heart/skin health, encourages weight loss, helps ﬁght cancer and arthritis, controls diabetes, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, helps with nutrient absorption.